Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birchbox July 2013 - Suits

This month's Birchbox theme was based on the television show Suits.  I have to admit, I was too excited when I saw the sneak peaks and had my fingers crossed for the Instain blush that came out a little while ago!


Add caption

Info card as always regarding featured products and must-have beauty items.
 
 

Look at entire box at a glance:  DDF acne treatment (.5 oz), 2 packets of Caldrea tea olive lime body lotion (.25 oz each), Set of 2 Birchbox bobby pins, Instain blush by The Balm, and I.C.O.N. India oil (.34 fl oz).

This was my most wanted item in this month's box!  The Balm Instain blush in Swiss Dot.  Comparision of size next to a  my Matt Batali sample from Ipsy.  This is smaller than the Bahama Mama blush sent out months ago but still a very decent "sample."

Swatch of The Balm Instain in Swiss Dot blended.

In all, this month was a great month for Birchbox in my book.  I've been disappointed a bit recently, but that being said, there is always at least one item I love in one of my boxes.  This month however, I have loved everything tried this far..WINNER!!

Birchbox has a great point system where you earn 10 points for each product reviewed in your monthly box and equals $1..so for $10 your are getting back around $5 per box to buy anything including gift subscriptions in $10 increments.  If you plan to join, I'd love for you to use my referral link listed here: http://birch.ly/10oUiuJ

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY!  Enter to win a 3 month subscription to Birchbox.  Ends in one week.. August 31st...Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment